A solar water heater consists of a collector to collect solar energy and an insulated storage tank to store hot water. The solar energy incident on the absorber panel coated with selected coating transfers the hat to the riser pipes underneath the absorber panel. The water passing through the riser gets heated up and is delivered the storage tank. The re-circulation of the same water through absorber panel in the collector raises the temperature to 80 C (Maximum) in a good sunny day. The total system with solar collector, storage tank and pipelines is called solar hot water system.
- Low Investment
- Payback Period 3-5 Years.
- Long life span of more than 10 years.
Useful for cooking , washing, bathing round the year
Evacuated Tube Collector Water heating system:
- Green Energy, No Pollution, Eco Friendly
- Design to perform in all season and all regions
- Compact puff injection technique for better heat reiteration
- Maintenance free, Zero running cost
- Pressurized and heat exchange models also available
Capacity Range: 70 LPD to 10,000 LPD
- Houses, Apartments
- Industries / Organizations
- Educational Institutions