“MAS Institute for Training and Research”. The main objective of this department is to create awareness and to develop trained personnel’s in the field of solar energy. Our training motto is “you can participate in greener world tomorrow, by joining us today”. The training department is led by M.E. Solar Energy Graduate from Anna University, Chennai. Training team includes experienced engineers and well resourced engineers in the field of electrical, electronic and mechanical of solar energy.
Six training courses are started for skilled, semi skilled and unskilled people.
- Solar Photovoltaic System Design, Installation and Project Engineering
- Solar Thermal Energy System, Design, Applications and Recent Technologies
- Solar Photovoltaic Engineering Assistant
- Senior Solar Photovoltaic System technician
- Junior Solar Photovoltaic System technician
- Solar water installer
- Guest Lectures in various topics of solar energy
- Solar / Energy Awareness program
- Students Live Project Guidance Provided
The training program is a mixture of theoretical section, hands on training and software sections.
• Smart Class room with Projector screening
• Training Hall with seating capacity of 40 nos
• Discussion Hall, Conference Hall
• White Board with marker
• LED screen Monitors
• More than 20 number computers
• Hi-speed Broadband connection
• Wi-Fi Facility
|Lab Facility:||Manufacturing unit:|
|• Solar Water Heater Manufacturing unit
• Solar PV Module manufacturing unit
• LED Luminaries manufacturing