A Solar Water Heater consists of a collector to collect solar energy and an insulated storage tank to store hot water. The solar energy incident on the absorber panel coated with selected coating transfers the hat to the riser pipes underneath the absorber panel. The water passing through the riser gets heated up and is delivered the storage tank. The re-circulation of the same water through absorber panel in the collector raises the temperature to 80 C (Maximum) in a good sunny day. The total system with solar collector, storage tank and pipelines is called solar hot water system.
- Low Investment
- Payback Period 3-5 Years.
- Long life span of more than 10 years.
- Useful for cooking , washing, bathing round the year
Flat Plate Collector Water heating system
- FPC Solar Water Heater – Regular model
- FPC Solar Water Heater – Pressurized model
- FPC Solar Water Heater – Heat Exchanger model
Capacity Range: 100 LPD to 10,000 LPD